Lead PHP/React.js Web Developer | TopTal
January 2016 – Present
Developing complex web applications and automating business processes for TopTal clients.
My work duties include:
– building CMS and administration panels
– developing complex user interfaces with using React.js
– developing WordPress plugins
– integrating with 3rd party APIs
– integrating with payment systems
– designing complex hi-load databases
– creating Docker containers for development and production environments
– deploying and updating web applications
– p2p code reviews
– writing PHPUNIT tests
– technical consulting and guidance
Senior Web Developer | FormAssembly
January 2014 – December 2015
– Integrated FormAssembly with Stripe, Chargent, iATS, and eWay payment gateway APIs.
– Built graphs and charts to visualize statistics for 100k+ form submissions (used Plotly charts library).
– Developed a plugin for TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor that highlights and validates the syntax of Excel formulas.
– Coded the next version of Form Builder using React.
– Developed unit tests using PHPUnit and Behat/Gherkin. Wrote scenarios for QA engineers.
– Helped the DevOps team to move the developer environment from Vagrant to Docker.
– Translated the application interface to Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, React, jQuery, Regular Expressions, OOP, Functional Programming, Docker, Microservices, PHPUnit, Behat/Gherkin
Lead PHP Web Developer | NotarZvit
August 2012 – December 2013
– Designed database schema and architected a SaaS for NotarZvit, an online service for Ukrainian notaries that simplifies 1) bookkeeping and 2) maintaining registries of notary acts.
– Developed a PDF generation module for notaries to build reports and submit the reports to the Department of Justice in Ukraine.
– Integrated the website with the MailChimp mailing list and configured the latter to run mailing campaigns as by the client specification.
– Configured a web server for the client by installing LAMP stack on Ubuntu; deployed and regularly updated the application.